Friday, March 23, 2012

Food Review: Taco Bell's Locos Tacos

When I first heard about Taco Bell's new Loco Taco, which is a regular taco but with a shell made out of Doritos, I couldn't believe that I hadn't ever thought of it and also couldn't believe that it hadn't been invented sooner. It's that obvious and genius.

You can imagine what this is. Imagine a bunch of doritos smushed into a shell shape, and then filled with taco bell regular taco stuff. That's what it is. It's good, I just wish it were as good a food item as it is an invention. I wouldn't make a special trip for it. And this is coming from someone who makes reference to Taco Bell menu items in regular conversation. So, yes, it's good, but no, don't go out of your way to get it. Just pay the price ($0.30) to upgrade your regular taco to it the next time you're there.

2 comments:

the happy ninja said...

what's the best "limited time" food item that taco bell has ever had?

creasy bear said...

I really liked the Chicken Caesar Burrito and wish they would bring it back. I would rank that first, and then a close second is the Black Jack Taco.

I smell another blog post.